Girls, should I wait to date?

i just want to know this. i haven't had any luck with women, im only 19 but i feel like giving up. i dont have a car and nice house and stuff like all y friends do and they all have gfs. im gettin my college paid for this year and hopefully a grant for a car too. Im just really tired of being alone all through high school i was single and alone. I have no family really bc they all hATE ME bc of my past. i just want to be accepted by someone. i haven't dated in 3 years and i thought this girl was going to change that so i dated her well she always gave me an excuse on why she couldnt see me and i only kissed her once and it was a peck after almost a month of dating. so 2 days ago i broke up with her bc i couldnt see her and also everytime i tried to talk to her and get some feelings out of her she would ignore me and i dont like being ignored like trhat. i just want some lovein my life. i see all these dudes treat there gfd like nothig and i try and try but nothing they always tell me im really sweet and kind but never gets me anywhere im so tired of being nice wanting to treat a girl right and they just throw me to the side. i really hate that but ig not everyone gets what they want in life.

if you say wait why should I?

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Just wait, I know it sucks but the right person will come for you and make you forget why you ever felt lonely. Dating is difficult and it hurts but also is amazing so if someone comes along give it a try but other than that you don't need to be actively searching people out.

• Don't worry!! The best comes to those who wait. Don't give up 😘 just don't try so hard, don't put "dating" above everything in your life. Live your life and all that will fall into place I promise.

• Omg don't hi move up please you just have to wait for the right person I'm only 16 and I have been mistreated so many times I thought I want to give up and b a bitch but I know I can do better and I will wait for the right one and the shits u go parts are just preparing u for the right person dw u will eventually find someone :)