Girls & Guys MIND GAMES?

Kidding Lol, but seriously, I have met many girls who are so fucked up, and those stupid mind games you play, (Not All) But why play them? Do you realize how many guys out there HATE it? I'm not saying give yourselves up, just don't fuck with our minds.. Also how do you deal with His or Her mind games?

• I don't play mind games, I'm a straight up with the person..
  • I play mind games & I like physicoligically Fucking you up Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• I don't play mind games but I know men and women who do it and its really simple - It's the only way they can get what they want.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't call it mind games, I call it flirting myself. People hate to hear it, but for me it always works so much better when I do wait to text back sometimes, or be less available than I really am or not act as interested as I really am early on. Everyone says they hate it, but it really does work out better in the end.

• Mind games are for children.

Playing hard to get, enforcing the "3 day rule", "testing" the guy by setting traps, all that stuff. If a girl does any of that, I instantly lose interest.

• I love playing mind games.

• Women should be seen and not heard. They are the cause of all the problems in the world.