What is your racial preference?

I've been wondering about this often, me and my friends were talking about it recentlly too. I joined this site cause i wanted to know. Does anyone here have racial preferences when it comes to dating? like, i know lots of people who say that race doesn't matter in dating but then they always end up preferring one race over the other. I'm white and only date white guys. What is your racial preference? don't be shy be honest :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Cali girls like you ; )

• Funny, I never knew CA girls were a race.

Well you live and you learn, and what I learned from this. Is that some people aged between 18-24, are complete idiots.

• @Hal2002: You must be a virgin, still. Of course i know that 'california girls' are not a race you old hag. It's called flirting you hollowed brain geezer.

What Guys Said 22

• Well first I'm going to say that I am mixed of half white and black, but from school and in my experience in my life I'm normally attracted to white or mixed girls, but not Latinos or black girls reasons as that the black girls at my school always act "getto" and and always talk with bad grammer and whenever they get mad they talk about fighting. For black and Latinos the ones I have met are normally really curvy but to me it's to much but it's perfect to a lot of my friends. Asains I just hardy see and I never have been really attracted to one. As for mixed I really have liked their bodies as they have been slim and still a little curvy and along with the white girls they act more innocent and never really want to fight and had better grammer at least in my area, heck my best friend who is a girl is mixed but of white and latino. With a lot of white girls around my area there have been obese ones curvy ones, slim and skinny ones but because their are a lot of them at my school and I end up seeing a lot of them I like a lot too.

• The Human race!

You're my preference CaliGirl97

• I'm gonna be called an "internal racist" or some other stupid shit when I say I'm black but prefer Hispanic and white women.

• F*ck that. You can like whatever you want. To hell with what anyone says or thinks. Hispanic is not a race. Hispanic just basically mean "Spanish speaking" as it relates to the Americas. There are black Hispanics, white Hispanics, some Native American and Asian mixes. Many racially mixed Hispanics. There are Latinos and Chicanos (which I believe are Mexican only, I think). So what do you mean when you say "Hispanic"?

• I hate that too. Nothing racist about it.

• I don't see what's racist about preferring women outside of my race. I'm not disrespectful to other black women, men, or couples, I don't see myself as better or them as worse, I just don't prefer black women. But apparently that means I have some stupid internal racism shit or a superiority issue.

• I do not have a preferred race, but my eye is always drawn to a female of me own race first.

But I chose personality and compatibility, over race every time.

• I don't really have a preference, I'd date any race of woman provided I got along well with her, the things is most of the women where I live are white so there really isn't much of a choice as far as race is concerned.

• I prefer Asian girls. They come in a variety of skin colors from pale white to golden yellow to golden brown, honey brown and cocoa brown. The skin color doesn't matter to me as long as she's Asian. The golden yellow/brown skin is a favorite though. Sooooooo gorgeous and breathtakingly exotic. For me anyway.

• White is what I go for the most, but I don't only go for white girls.

• I don't have a preference based on race, ethnicity, or religion.

• If I find the person attractive I'll want to date them.
    I won't neglect to date someone because they aren't a cetain skin colour, that would be torture with the amount of good looking girls I've seen from just about every ethnic background.

Can't understand how someone could manage it.

• These questions shouldn't be allowed on this site, i see your account
    is deleted ,, Smh

• Never much thought about it. I'm attracted to all kinds of women from all over but only ever wound up with white girls.

• Wouldn't say racial preferences but there are more white girls and Latina girls around places I go to, compare to Asian and black girls

• I'm an African American male so. my preference is African American females.

• I have a strong preference against anyone from Hong Kong.

• Why just Hong Kong?

• @Gojira Have you dated a girl from HK before?

• I know a girl who was born and raised in Hong Kong up to age 9 or 10. She's the total opposite of the picture you've painted of Hong Kong girls lol But I'm aware she's an exception. Although I've heard from a US West Coast guy of Taiwanese heritage that Korean girls were the worst high maintenance and Hong Kong and Taiwanese girls were just imitating their behaviors. Not sure if it's true since I have no personal experience dating Asian girls xD but there is this popular My Sassy Girl movie.

• I like European and Middle Eastern girls but I also like most all races. Asian girls are good too!

• I will date any attractive girl I like, however my preferences in order are Hispanic, Asian, White, Arabic, Black. Just how I feel when seeing girls

• Hispanic and Arabic are not races. But I know what you mean.

• I date pretty much anyone, doesn't matter as long as they're attractive.

• Im attracted to most women, but especially latin women.

• i dont care

• I prefer cartoon sexy women :)

• I am a mixed race guy.

If past history is to go by then I must prefer White girls as all 6 previous girlfriends are White and over 90% of all girls I've had sex with were White too.

• White girls as they would be the only ones to be able to give me white children. Plus they are amazing.

What Girls Said 13

• I honestly don't I like white, black, Hispanic, Asian, and Indian guys it really doesn't matter now of course depending on the guy of that race it will make at difference at that time...

• Don't have one. I'm attracted to any guy I find attractive. It's not about preferring one race over another. The possibility that there are more attractive guys in once race than another does not indicate a racial preference.

So again none.

• Gimme a native American b0ss wit da long hairs

• I don't have one and I'm being honest

• I'm black and prefer white guys, but I'd date guys of any race. What really matters to me is whether there are cultural differences between us.

• I like all the pretty rainbows.

• Well... I don't really have a preference. If I like you, then I like you.

• I'll admit I prefer white guys.

• I really like white, Asian, European and mixed guys... Not in any specific order.

• I prefer Black and White guys. But mainly black now.

• I'm mixed and I've only ever dated white guys. I guess that's what I prefer and find attractive.

• i like them all!

• I've been in interracial dating ever since. When i was younger, i prefer Asians (like me) but now that I got older, i prefer Europeans hahah

• European is not a race. There are all types of euros, many differing cultures, ethnicities and races. You're assuming all euros are Caucasian?