Do you believe that true love or soul mates exist?

Do you believe that there is one other person in the world meant for you, and that you will one day end up with that person no matter what? If so, why? And have you met your significant other yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• The two parties both have to be of objectively noble character, not just in possession of some abstract assumption of compatibility. Far too many settle for the elusive second qualifier, because it doesn't require self-examination.

There may be more than one. But that too is for a reason: because life is dangerous. Even if a partner is totally compatible and never betrays you, they could get hit by a derailed train that goes flying right into whatever building they're in one given day, and bam! You're back to square one, through no fault of either one of you. And good luck on that lawsuit on whoever may have caused the train to derail.

The Duchovny film "Return to Me" illustrates perfectly my point.

• That was awesome bro!

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I do and I don't know why... It just makes sense to me... I think I have but who knows.

• I do believe true love and soul mates exist. It says in the bible that God has made us all soul mates and we will all find the one who will be the other half of us. I believe that. Sometimes it may be hard, but it will happen.

• Yeah, definitely.

• I have a feeling he's out there somewhere cause I have dreams about him :)

• Lmao no. That's just some dumb concept the media made to capitalize on people's innate need for intimacy.

There is no "one" person you're meant to be with. Regular people will have several healthy relationships in their lifetime.

• Yes i do but lately I've been feeling that i'll be forever alone hahah

• What makes you say that? Haha

• I've dated a couple of guys and every time i thought that "ah he's the one!" But it doesn't work like that lol

What Guys Said 6

• I believe that there is someone perfect for everyone, do I believe that you will without a doubt run into them? No. in my opinion that's just how life is, you could have met your soulmate but cut off ties with them years ago and would have no idea. The problem with society today is that we give up on those who don't fill are needs and wants instantly so we continue to search but that's a whole different conversation! To sum it up, there is someone for everyone but if your paths never cross you will never know!

• lol, nope, foolish. there are people you meet in life that you just hate, others become your friends, some friends you let go of. dating is more difficult than that.

• I think there are soul mates, but only for a certain number of people, the rest of us, sadly, don't get that option.

• Sure, but I would say stack your odds

• hell to da fuck no

• I believe people have a handful of soulmates and that's it , I can't describe it but some people really connect so well that it made me believe their just might be some