My female cousins where saying I'm hot is that normal?

I had the weirdest thing happen to me we went to a family gathering and I haven't seen my family in a long time and the thing is most my female cousing were telling me I was hot. This was so awkward since my family from my moms side I treat all my cousins and siblings, this was the way I was raised, this is my dad's side and I was wondering if this is normal? I'm not attracted to a family member this has never been an issue but now they said this. I felt awkward and kept silent about it is this normal or not? o. o

Most Helpful Guy

• Last time i went to my aunt to give her a visit, and after coming back home. She and my cousin told my mother that i aged so well and that i became such a handsome young man and that i have such beautiful eyes and some other stuff... That was so flattering to the point that i decided not to believe their shit and that they are just family who want to bring family members up and all. Doesn't matter if what they say is true or not. Just take it as a compliment and it's perfectly normal. My cousin isn't trying to hit on me or anything. That's for sure :)

What Girls Said 1

• Nooooooo that's really bad and weird in the same time.

What Guys Said 5

• I would say it was normal (or normally abnormal perhaps).
    Not least because a lot of women flirt most with the people they feel safest with (youll often see it with married women and married male friends). Hell a lot of teenage girls practice flirting on male relatives, fathers brothers cousins etc. And some of them keep doing it just as a slightly cruel joke.
    Ignore it, forget it, it probably didn't mean anything.

• It's fine. Just follow up by asking them to introduce you to their friends.

• damn see I like the way you think broda

• That doesn't sound very unusual.

• I know right it was soo weird o. o

• wait you said not very unusual, to me this was weird

• People are attracted to their cousins all the time. It's not every day that they tell them as much, but it's obviously very, very common.

• You should ask her to introduce you to her friends or some other girls

• go for it. Wear a condom.