Guys, do you prefer dating women who wear provocative clothing, or women that dress classy and no exposure?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Classy and no exposure.

I find girls who dress provocatively do it for the attention, then deny that they wanted the attention which is usually due to the fact that the guys who found the woman attractive were not to her liking. Keep in mind I'm referring to the women who are going the extra mile here with the lack of clothing. I see girls do this a lot and when I call them out on it they get really ticked off because they way the respond does all the talking. Dressing provocatively for a day or two because it's fun makes sense, but if the woman's gonna act negatively to polite comments then she's likely got some personality disorders.

Classy with no exposure also shows that the woman doesn't need the validation of men to feel good about herself and that she's not aiming to pick up some guy.

• That is exactly what I think! Thank you for answering so thoroughly :)

Hopefully women of this generation understand that dressing classy is what gets a mans attention.

• I really wish they would but honestly I'm so used to them being hostile about when I call them out on it. They act like they're supposed to be allowed to wear barely ant clothing and that guys are not supposed to think anything of it.

What Guys Said 23

• It just depends on the situation. I would want a girlfriend of mine to be really versatile when it came to what she liked to wear, and what she was comfortable with. In hot summer weather I would hope she felt comfortable showing lots of skin, not because that's slutty but because it's practical for the weather.

• A little left to the imagination is best. If you look like a street walker then she went to far for instance I've seen a woman at Wal-Mart who was attractive but her ass cheeks were hanging out of her shorts. Nothing wrong with dressing sexy but if only thing covered are a woman's nipples and her va jay jay then she went to damn far.

• I like classy

• Provocative. Too many girls mistake class for bitchiness. Provocatively dressed girls just want to have fun. Fun > bitchiness.

• I think you can still dress provocatively and classy... it depends on the dress and the lady wearing it...

• I prefer dating a girl who knows how to be classy yet sexy.

• None of the above. I prefer women that are elegant.

• Classy is fine

• As long as she looks good in those clothes, everything goes.

• Classy, not trashy

• i don't care either way.

• I don't care how a girl dresses

• Classy but i want her to be sexy when we are having private times ;)

• It matters for what reason I date them.

• somewhere in the middle maybe?

• Classy no exposure for long term relationships.

• Definitely not classy. Proactive might be better but I'd rather just casual chucks, jeans and hoodie over anything else.

Classy and provocative both sound very stuck-up/showy/self-important.

• i dont really care, cloth are stupid, we are all naked underneath
    its the setting she is in with those cloth that matters

• dresses classy

• Hi can I eat y pus

• Classy in public, sexy in private when I'm around.

• Casual is best for me

• conservative. I don't want my partner to look like some whore.