Why do guys date a girl based off looks, (here's her picture)?

Before you say crazy things talking about she sexy. This girl was screenshot by a guy following a paragraph he wrote. I know her personally and her IQ score is down the drain. She doesn't like working but only likes to party and look pretty. She doesn't like to sweat or do work or think. Well she has 2 kids. She post more naked pictures than kids but most of all her babydad has to live with her to pay her bills otherwise she evicted. I see lot of guys who fills up these kind of women inboxes but won't give a congratulations to a job photo from someone. the last time I talked to her I got frustrated because her comprehension skills was just that bad. All she do is look pretty but guys why you choose on dating these kind when a girl who's more valuable is waiting for you? do you look over us because we not in lingerie on facebook? I walked in her house the other day and it was trash everywhere. Her boyfriend has to cleanup. the kids barely eat and she get foodstamps but you look in the fridge wondering where the stamps are

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't but maybe for some guys looks is all the important

• I never understand why

• Me either I hope to at least find some if some guys do answer

What Guys Said 1

• It works both ways with guys and guys. The initial attraction is physical appearance, so yah

What Girls Said 1

• Men are physical beings. But girls do it to so...