Girls: Would you really date an overweight guy?

I have gone around the forums and checked out this topic being an overweight guy. Yes it can be helped largely due to food choices and exercise. Yet some might have a food addiction, even though I try to calorie count it doesn't seem to really help. My weight was stable for a while (1-2 yrs) then all of a sudden shot up by 10-15 lbs. Anyway I am going to put up two pictures of guys who are overweight both celebrities and if they were average joes would you really give them a shot, with all of the other hot guys that are out there.

Mind you I kind of look like the guy up top to a certain extent. Maybe a little less weight.

• Would you date either of them if they were average joes?
  • You wouldn't date either of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm overweight after being slender most of my life and I don't think being overweight is preferable. But people do accept people in spite of being overweight - especially of they're overweight themselves.

Just giving up and saying it's too hard to exercise and eat healthy would be intolerable to me, though. I don't want to just give in and stay fat and unhealthy. I'd prefer a guy who has the same mindset about trying to improve things.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't date any overweight guy, sorry. That's a deal-breaker for me. I couldn't be with someone who I wasn't sexually attracted to.

• Yes just because someone's fat doesn't make them unattractive there are skinny people that are less attractive than some fat people. The face is what's important.

As long as their not extremely obese I don't have a problem with it.

• I'd take a heavier guy over a thin one any day. The line is drawn when it comes to obesity though. That's a total nah. But a little chub never hurt a guy.

• Yes, I would date an overweight guy. Not because it is a "turn-on", but because their weight does NOT define them.

• I can figure out how fat people from the western side have low self confident level of themselves which I find quite laughable, back in Africa here, fat people are even considered the prosperous, almost every rich person is fat, if u are probably a fat person in a cue with a thin person, u will be served first coz they assume u are wealthy. some skinny people even take medicine like palatin in other to get fat, my dear American brother come to Africa because things are very different here

• No, but there are certainly many girls out there who would, and you're obviously not planning to date me so it's cool :)

• It doesn't matter to me. I prefer to date a guy with a loyal personality.

• First of all, you need to make a proper poll.

But to answer your question, if I where to date an overweight guy, he would have to be really funny and have an awesome personality - but if that where the case, I would date him.

• sorry but no.

What Guys Said 2

• I really hope I never become addicted to food.

• Jonah hill is like obese man