Too ugly to date?

Guys always make fun of how I look :( I've never had a boyfriend and I'm just wondering will boys change when they got older or will they always focus on how girls look? My self esteem is very low because of this. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will definitely change when they get older. I know my self-esteem was pretty low in middle school when I was pretty chubby. I changed all that in high school and in college when I became more health conscious and did sports to get in shape.

I wouldn't worry too much about it :) It will get better!

What Guys Said 7

• Teenagers are complete shits to each other. They are not the deciders of the world. Just because they say something about you doesn't make it true.

• Young guys expect girls to be unrealistically good looking, older guys are more accepting of the different ways girls look.

• You may evolve into something beautiful if

• It will only get worse as you get older, seriously dating is far easier for women when they are young, it gets easier for guys later and they will pursue younger girls. But if you aren't fat and put make up on, you should be able to attract some guys

• Personality becomes important when boys become men get older.

• When ur older looks matter less and personality more

• post a picture and we will see

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't feel that way at all. . . When i was younger my parents were still buying my clothes and no one thought i was cute but that all changes when you get older. I'm sure you'll develop into a beautiful woman... i looked crazy back then trust me

• Okay, you're not even 18 yet?
    Send me a private message and I'll see what we can do. Remembering my own teenage years and how I looked and felt about myself, now that I look back I just laugh at my absurd thoughts and point of view. :-) This is more of a self image thing. I can't even call it a problem.
    Plus I know tons of the truly ugliest girls who have done great in everything and even married some of the nicest guys you've ever met.