I accidentally rejected a amazing guy?

So there was a guy I was getting really close to and he would text me everyday and we went to the movies together 2 weekends in a row but one night I was walking with him into a house with all our mates when he said my name and that we had to have a talk. He then sat on the ground and patted beside him and said that he needed to tell me some thing, I kind of freaked and made a excuse as to why I needed to go inside quickly and left him outside, since then he's texted me 1 or 2 times and I've text him a few times aswell, I've relized now that I really stuffed up but I'm not sure how to show him that I like him? We see each other generally only on the weekends now at his mates party and he dosent talk to me a lot but I always catch him looking at me

I also still have some of his 4wding equipment from last time I saw him and he left it in my car so I have an excuse to talk to him, maybe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dam... he put all that courage to actually get to that point and you run away :(

What Guys Said 4

• If you like him and you think he likes you, you could always take the initiative and tell him your feelings. If you are pretty sure he likes you back it will double rainbows and rose petals if you confess.

• go and kiss him next time you see him.

• For God's sakes! Go up and ask him.

• Maybe tell him you freaked out and left thet time becouse you where afraid he'd say lets be friends instead of confesing his attraction twords you. This way you can kinda turn it around on him and not apear kinda desperate.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to relax. How can this happen? Just be frienf of him first. Try to know him better. Then you can feel more comfortable.

• You should just make it a point to talk to him more often. I think soon enough he will try and tell you what he had to say. This time don't ditch him lol