Guys, Are you into the more lovey dovey?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, it is fun

• I ask this because I'm the type of girl who will text you good morning with a longest full message to make him smile but sometime I get a short reply so I don't know if that guy was into it or not 😏 Or does he not know how to share his feelings or what? I feel unloved and sad when guys don't reply with a cute long message makes me feel stupid

• Oh okay well thank you

• but i am sure people your age would love that :)

What Guys Said 19

• absolutely! You're basically asking if a guy likes girls that dont require much. I dont mean nothing at all. Just not overly excessive. Guys like putting just the right amount that they are satisfied with. If that is not enough for the woman, sadly, he sometimes will overcompensate and that leads to trouble down the road for the relationship.
    To answer your question flat out: Yes, lovey dovey is amazing

• With my wife, YES!

• I believe in a cartain practical veriety of rommance... and lots of cuddling.

• For sure! She'll be rewarded greatly:) Right now I can seem to get the girls who make up excuses and have problems, so nothing ever really happens.

• When I get really comfortable I'm super lovey dover.. it's sickening.

• Yes, i like real love in a relationship <3

• Yes, I'm a little... TOO affectionate. I love all the mushy stuff 😅

• Nope nope nope nope nope. 'Romance' and all that lovey dovey shit annoys the hell out of me.

• For starting stage of relationship guys can be like that , after that they will not care that much.

• lovey dovey is the best.

• I am a hopeless romantic, even if I don't like to admit it.

• Yea I am why not

• there's nothing like being lovey-dovey. we all have emotions, so why shouldn't we all be subjected to the same feelings and responses?

• Absolutely. I have emotional needs too. Women forget that sometimes (all the time).

• Yes I do it a lot with women... love it

• Not all the time but I do like to have that feeling

• I am actually kind of shy to be romantic. I am more of a street-fight person ;)

• not at all. I can be if I am in a relationship

• What is that?