Girls, Do bad boys when every time with women or do they lose sometimes?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad boys are for fun and not anything real. That said, a real woman wants a real man and not someone who will play games and break her heart.

• So should a guy make it know right off the bat say after 2 dates if he finds himself liking her he should tell her. Because I roll like that I don't want to play games with her.

• Very well put. I have taken a very bad hit in my heart because I have this thought that all women want bad boy guys so I think "Why should I go talk to her, she is just another girl who wants an ass hole" or " why should I tell her how i feel she will just rip my heart out" I felt bad for thinking that because not all women are the same. you know what I mean? see I'm looking for something real, I don't want a one night stand.

What Girls Said 6

• They always lose

• They always lose with me. I can't stand them.

• So a guy can be nice and good to a woman and win her heart? I really did some thinking about what it means to be nice and I came to this thought. The "nice guy" goes over the top in making sure his woman is happy and does not care about him self and gets walked on. Then there's the nice guy who has self respect. See the way I roll is that if I treat a woman how I want to be treated hopefully we can be together. You know what I mean. Thanks for your input.

• I know exactly what you mean

• Arrogant asshole bad boys lose the majority of the time. Bad boy looking guys with great personalities win the majority of the time.

This is my opinion.

• Lol this question is so last season

• I don't know even which kind of girls prefer jerks to nice decent guys. Of course nice isn't synonym to doormat or just someone who doesn't have the guts to go for the girl they like.

• I would date a sweet amazing guy over a bad boy

• Lose sometimes, every one has their own preference