What type of people do you tend to date?

i tend to date guys associated with law enforcement. My exes have been either cops or lawyers, i just noticed that. i'm currently dating someone in the military

Most Helpful Guy

• I myself like girls with a bit of nerdiness to them, but still confident and out going, like if she were at a party and didn't know anyone she would still have fun. I always say in the looks department, I tend to go for girls that may not stand out as the most attractive girl in the room, but once she catches your eye, she just gets more and more beautiful the more you notice her.

What Guys Said 2

• Ones that turn out to have a different lifestyle and ones who are quite opposite from me.

• 10/10 girls with stem degrees

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have a type.

My ex is a musician, he's a guitarist and singer in a band. And he works in a shop. So quite similar to me.
    My boyfriend at the moment is a massive video gamer, loves ICT and programming and stuff, and works in an office in the ICT department. So pretty opposite to me.

• I tend to date no guys. XD

• I dont really know if I have a type (1st guy i am dating lol), but my guy is sporty and laid back. He is the peaceful easy going type. Great person to b with honestly.
    Just love him to pieces 😍

• Mostly guys who are good in maths.

• Mostly really sporty guys.