I just don't get society this days... ?

Teens having sex, 15 years old or younger/older, children having children it's pretty sicknening. To go a little bit offtopic I just don't understand why there is a pressure on men to be funny? I have never been funny and never will, so does that mean I will stay single for the rest of my life? Bloody Hell, it seems like a brutal rule to be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• You won't be single forever.

Socity is stupid af and what's worse is we are all apart of this socity haha but on the sex subject I read a few studies that claimed that 'teen pregnancy' has been declining in the last 10\20 years also violence has been declining too.

I don't understand the pressure for both genders to 'lose' their virginity the most ahha it baffles me 😂😂😂😂

• Yeah I also don't understand "lose your virginity" phrase/trend in most of the peoples lives, lol it's not like you become alien after being virgin for 30 years, lol.

Anyway let's come to your avatar, I was thinking it was a boobies so I went on your profile, then I though it was a chicken lol after I clicked on it I realised it was your arm, haha.

• Hahaha bro that's made my day thankyou😂😂😂😂😂 that's the funniest thing I've read on gag

Thankyou bro😂😂😂😭

• You are welcome 😂 😂 😂

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with you, is stupid how teens and even kids get pregnant and every girl becomes a slut and every boy becomes a douch.
    For funny it is to don't have boring conversations all the time, and it is just SOME women's preference, it doesn't mean you will be single forever.

• I agree, it's crazy how birthrates for teenagers are still going up but I think part of this problem is that they just don't know or care about the risks unprotected sex can bring (apart from pregnancy!) so I think it's more of an educational issue there..
    And to be honest, I never cared if a man is funny or not, why do you think so?
    To me personally being able to have intellectual conversations with my partner is way more important than (potentially) stupid jokes

• Well that is because everywhere where I go either in real life or internet every woman says that men needs to be funny and yes I'm more of a Geek and I don't joke around at all.

• Hmm I haven't heard of that yet.. but then again I'm not a man myself ^^;

• Nah, you don't have to be funny. Funny guys make themselves the joke sometimes.. and some of them find it hard to be serious and that could get annoying.

• You don't have to be funny but you have to laugh at my jokes and not give me an annoyance face. :p

What Guys Said 5

• It is sickening, it's a crass world we live in.

• for some reason women feel safe around funny men. even if he was joking about 50 shades of greying her and was totally serious as long as he was making her laugh she would feel safe

• You don't need to be funny just be able to be laid back and not be completely Type A all the time.

• i kinda agree with your post for women whether its younger or older he must have funny traits and this problem is pretty much worldwide lol

• It isn't a rule to be funny, you don't have to be and nor does it mean you'll be single.
    Teens having sex isn't abnormal, and not all teens have sex.