He found someone else and I'm really sad?

My confidence went down the trash. He is avoiding me because he found another girl. He hasn't left me but I'm pretty sure he will or pull the disappear act. It just sucks and I know this is life I just have to accept it but now what? How can you even do this to someone I thought we had something after two whole months.

Most Helpful Girl

• Without it being etched in stone here, dear, you already know the Cold Hard facts Of... He found another girl.
    Break it off now, he is Cheating you Now and with finding another, he most likely was 'Cheating' on you as well.
    He is a dog to boot. He didn't even have the common decency to tell you first hand, this man, before barking up the wrong tree with some other new pup.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Don't put yourself down and feel sad. this is when you need to be strong. And probably your lucky stars are going to lead you to someone better who can respect you and love you for who you are. Sometimes we have to drop it and move on. It will be ok, you'll see

• 2 months... at that point your feet aren't even wet yet. I say maybe his feelings did not match your own, but I can say 2 months is not a lot of time under your belt in the relationship.

• I know. The way he expressed it his feelings were always stronger than mine unless he pretended, I felt like the cold one between the two of us.

• Well regardless of what is/was going down than listen to your gut... if you feel the relationship is done than put it out to pasture and move on.

• Tbf 2months aren't a long time for a relationship maybe you two doesn't clicked with each other as he thought if thats the case then its better to move on

What Girls Said 4

• I would make the last move. As in, tell him I am out before he does.

But.. if he has a girlfriend... why is he still with you? Or am I getting it wrong? :p

• It's not his girlfriend I don't know what they are. No idea why he still is with me I think they just found each other now and he probably doesn't know what to do with me.

• I would not make assumptions but if you know he is seeing her or sure that he will move on to her, call it quits before he does.

That makes moving on a bit easier.. I think.

• If he has found someone else while you are still together doesn't sound like you should want to be with him. You deserve better than that. There will be someone out there that will treat you right

• Been there, done that. Just accept it as quick as u can and find another, better man. It will suck bit dont forget it is his loss.

• True. I've been there before so it sucks to be here again.

• A guy who strings others along are the lowest kind , move on and forget this jerk.