Would you move cities for a love interest?

I used to see this guy 4 years ago when i was in a drunken stupor. He was always such a nice guy to me... would walk me home when i was drunk and we would make-out at my door and then he would give me one last kiss and tell me goodnight. Unfortunately back then i was a mess and he would ask me to do things and i just wouldn't reply...
i moved 2 years ago, 4 hours away. We met up for the first time in 4 years last weekend. Again he never tried to take me home while we were drunk at the bar but he stuck by my side all night. We hung out the next day and went for a 2 hour hike in the pouring rain! And then i had to go home. Well, we have been talking non-stop... sexting a bit and he's made the comments about me living so far and how it wouldn't be too bad to move back... he really is a great guy.. should i?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I truly care about this person, I would

What Guys Said 1

• "Do whats in your heart" - Every made-for-tv family movie ever.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea, you should if you think he's good to you

• Sounds like you might have something there. Maybe try taking it slow and a long distance thing to see how it works out before committing to moving back?