Girls, Going on my first date today, when do I contact her to reaffirm we're still going today?

Like what should I say, and how lol... I know this is a weak question...

She cancelled on me 4 hours prior, apologized and wants to meet same time next week. Soo maybe I shoulda called lol.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a weak question.😊U want answers thats all. If she changed her mind though she would've have canceled. But if u still just wanna know.. just say, "Hey are we still on for tonight?" or ask her a question surrounding the date, for example, "What time do the movie start?" (If its a movie date & the time was not confirmed yet) Hope u enjoy ur date.

• Lol actually oddly enough she cancelled a few hours prior. I mean she also rescheduled but yeah...

What Girls Said 4

• How about 'just want to confirm everything is still ok for later? Look forward to seeing you then.' in a text. Short and sweet

• I have never dealt with this situation, but if I were you, I would say something along the lines of "Hey, you ready for tonight? Can't wait to see/eat/do _____ with you."

• She cancelled on me T-T lol we're on for next week... She texted me to tell me so she didn't just ditch me, but yeah wouldn't have been a terrible idea to message her, I guess.

• I always think it's nice to hear from the guy... just takes away the nerves and the "I wonder if he's remembered" thing. Say something like... you are looking forward to seeing her and are hoping to have a good time but like in a fun way... depends on the girl but you can be a bit suggestive too. If you are meeting at the venue... tell her what you'll be wearing so she knows how to find you or offer to pick her up etc.

• I would text her day of like the morning or afternoon of and be like hey we still on for our date at and say the time.