Guys, if a girl want to be approached how would she be acting, like in body language and stuff?

i always wear headphones or i kinda have a" resting bitch face" maybe thats it?
so should i look in the guys eyes?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• You can wear them then look at the guy and take off your headphones, I would see that as a sign to approach you X3

• Aha I see what you did there. That makes sense actually, I will try that thanks.

• What did I do? So lost, but try, a few girls on the subway have done that to me

What Guys Said 3

• headphones say "don't bother me." so as much as music is awesome, you should chill out with that. the face thing, I don't know what to tell you there. also, look into maybe being somewhere that is physically less inhibiting, where people can see you, and where it's easy to actually meet you.

• Wearing headphones just shouts "leave me alone" so that is definitely not helping.

• yea that's probably it.

• Well, She would play with her hair, Possibly mysterious gazes & other things that YOU do, lets say your in a store being the guy, Not saying she's gonna follow you around, but She'll be in close quarters :)

• I get what you mean, thanks!