Girls, is it attractive when a man is a good cook?

Do. you think it's attractive when a guy can cook and cooks you dinner and breakfast a lot, or is that seen as not "manly"?

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• It's whatever. Good for him then, cause I can't cook for shit. If he's my boyfriend, at least he won't have to starve to death.

• It's not attractive, but it is a bonus seeing as I'm an awful cook. (I'm banned from the kitchen after burning myself four times in one week) :)

• It's sweet and it's thoughtful. But I rather do things like that for him. If he did it out of a nice gesture, I wouldn't be bothered. I would feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

• It's a huge massive turn on for me.. And fortunately my husband is extremely good. :)

• im sorry but what kinda girl wouldn't want a hot shirtless man in the kitchen making her food? thats amazing. i would even join and help him :)

• What if he wasn't a hot shirtless guy, just an average looking guy?

• well if im dating him them i must think he's hella hot

• that is 100% attractive!! damnnn
    not anyone can cook, so if a guy can cook then hell, yeahhhh thats attractive :)
    wer

• I think it is really attractive if a man can cook. In our house my partner is the better cook and he enjoys cooking.

• i dont like men cooking for me.

• Yes. I love a guy that can cook.

• WHERE CAN I FIND A COOKING BOYFRIEND? YOU'RE LIKE UNICORNS.

• We're around... and we have delicious cookies and cake to bribe you with...

• It is definitely a turn on 😍 I don't cook, so maybe he can teach me.

• That would be nice.

• Its very attractive

• Very, very good.

• Yes very :)

• More attractive and sexy..

• i think if a man is a good cook then its attractive! it is a good quality to have, especially considering i can't cook...

• That is definitely attractive! especially because I cannot cook very well haha. Just because it's considered more of a "domestic" skill doesn't mean it isn't a viable trait in a man

• Yes food is great