Girls, Would it be a turn off if a guy you were talking to was 23 and never dated?

Would it be a turn off if a guy you were talking to turned out to be a kissless virgin who's never been on a date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Up until I was 20(earlier this year) that was me. And I'm still a 20 year old vaginal sex virgin and never really dated per say. I've been on a few dates, and a few with the same guy, but nothing serious every came out of it. I'd rather pick a guy like you over the guys I've been with if the personality part fit my standards :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• It's not a turn off. If I was into him and thought we had a connection it wouldn't change my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it wouldn't. It's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. I say that because I am 22 almost 23-- I had never been kissed, a virgin, and not once been on a date. The circumstances shouldn't matter if the other person is sincere in pursuing a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not a turn off at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But he's younger than me so I wouldn't be talking to him anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • he could be my little ingenue lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would think it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind/care. It's not a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't be turn off by it. It's fine for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's cute to some people like me lol. But honestly don't worry. It's not a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, some girls like virgins and some like more experienced guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah But I would probably try to find out why u never date be4 haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I'm a little eccentric... and I'm short af

• yes - even if you are... make something up!

0|0
    1|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0