Why do young women sleep with/date some old men, such as Hugh Hefner?

I mean after all, women always say money doesn't matter and it's all about personality. So why does someone like Hugh Hefner get every hot chick? Is it his looks? Personality? What is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Money defiantly. I'd imagine the guy is very funny.

What Girls Said 4

• There will always be gold diggers in the world. Just because there are girls who don't give a fuck about how rich the guy is, doesn't mean gold diggers don't exist. Also fame, power.. lots of chicks dig that.

• "Some" not all would even think of doing that. I for one am truly disgusted that Kendra did that an many others it's just vile an shows money is everything to her. he's rich that's why !

• I'm pretty sure every woman would sleep with Hugh Hefner for his money.

• Again your assuming all would. I certainly wouldn't. You got no right to say that when you don't know what all women are like to judge

• I read an interview with Holly, his use to be top bunny, and she said that he paid for whatever work the girls wanted to get done. I'm pretty sure money has about 95% to do with it.

• I don't know. Daddy issues?

What Guys Said 3

• Some women are very insecure and they can't provide for themselves and are beautifull so they go with a nasty old man with a ton of money. Normal girls dont have these issues to this extreme, usually hot girls with low self esteem and the personality of a brick date average/ugly guys and sometimes guys do this too

• Maybe normal girls in Puerto Rico but not here in the United States of Gold Diggers

• That can't be true. America has been proven to be the most shallow country in the world.

• I promise you here it wayyyyy worse trust me come here for a summer and you will know what shallow really means promise

• He doesn't get "every hot chick" he gets insecure desperate hot chick who in my opinion aren't really that hot.

Some girls will sleep with a guy just for his money but most girls won't. That being said they do generally expect a guy who makes more than they do. Ex a girl who makes 60k will probably prefer a guy who make between 60k and 80k but she definitely doesn't expect a millionaire.

• MOST girls will sleep with a guy for his money.

• Money

tramps only care about money and their make up,