Why does every single guy I meet just want sex?

I'm sick of it! I haven't really met much genuine people so far. I feel like most guys that I meet are after sex, even if they appear to be genuine, kind and educated. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING SEX, my thing is, I can't have meaningless sex with just anyone. I can't just sleep with a guy on the 2nd/3rd date. It's not my thing. They'll start asking me for photos and I've only been texting them for a day. They'll use some bs reason why they want sex. Like, one guy said that it's how he communicates, like wtf? If that's the only way that you communicate then we can't talk! I told him that I don't do NSA OR friends with benefits and he's like 'no I can't make you my girlfriend if I don't know how good you are in bed'. Are you kidding me? Who's BAD in bed? Lol the stories...
They'll say all of these things to get me in bed with them. I feel like I'm fighting a war here. A war that, no matter how much I try to respect myself and have some morals, they'll always find some lousy way to tell me I'm crazy for feeling that way. They mind fuck me like I'm some naive little girl and I don't know what they're doing. So many days, I just want to give up and hang up the dating scene because I feel like I'm wasting my time. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?

And before anyone gets on the defense, please note that I mean SOME guys, not all. That bunch of guys are a very rare gem to find.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, guys like sex, hah. The kind of guy you're looking for is the kind of guy that guys are trained not to be... the "nice guy" who is super selfless and doesn't want to take advantage of the girl sexually and doesn't really want sex from her period... but instead wants a meaningful chat. Those kind of guys tend to find themselves friended pretty quick, so guys generally aren't going to be that way. Women who don't put out reasonably fast are often discarded and replaced by ones that do. It's all really just a product of what women actually want... not what they say they want. A guy who doesn't sexually escalate with women quickly is the guy who a girl sees as just a friend, normally

• Very good insight.

• ahh i just went ahead and posted it lol, as i really wanted to get it out tonight. i just quoted the first part of your question, as it has some relevance to what the girl in the video was saying about how guys seem to crave sex! Here's the link:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10827-who-is-more-privileged-in-western-society-men-or-women

• I don't mind. You already did 😜

What Guys Said 7

• If every guy you meet treats you the same way, then you are probably doing something to attract the wrong kind of guys. All guys are not like the ones you described, so instead of blaming guys, take a look at what YOU are doping to create this situation. After all, your behavior is the only part of the equation that you can change.

• I knew I would get the 'take a look at yourself' speech. Smh... and I did say that it's not all men but ok.

• Old saying: "You usually find what you go looking for." So. . . have you taken a look at yourself?

• I think a lot of those guys want companionship and sex but once they land that first date with you they may have lost a little bit of control and pushed for some nudity. Just find some more self-controlled guys or put up with some of their horniness...

• Like you said, the good guys are rare jems. You know jems are hard to find, so you can't complain if you meet the other kind more. If it was easy every girl would have one. So keep digging, and don't settle for what you think is best. G'luck

• Men like sex.

• Men need see 3.5 times a week. Girls use this to get what they want from a man. Then they make out that we are the bad guys.

• lol you dont think women can be bad in bed? seriously?

• I don't think anybody can be 'bad' in bed. I believe it's a skill. You're not born knowing how to f*ck are you?

• everybody can be bad at it if they are bad at it. for guys if your junk is bending and barely going in or constantly slipping out or finishing early you're bad. for a girl if she just sits there like some kind of dead animal or doll then she is bad.

• cuz it's a dude, and they probably think you're sexy

What Girls Said 3

• Some how men think that sex is the best thing in the world.. i dont know how they just have sex with every girl and not feel bad about it... but if u know that most men only want sex... then dont give it to them that easily save your self...

Really looked for good men out there on the streets.. stop chasing the bad boys that have nothing in their life... search for the ones that wish to have a future and be sucessful in life... stop running after the easy targets

• 1st of all, where are you mweting these guys?

• Hey let me know I'm in the same boat :(