It's so hard because I love him , why do I feel trapped?

He has a girlfriend and he has been seeing me for nearly 2 years. He won't let me go and u can't let go. I went a bit crazy a few months ago and found his girlfriend Facebook and she had her phone number on her profile so I texted her asking where her boyfriend was but nothing else. She went mad and asked him who I was !! He panicked and told her I was some crazy stalker trying to cause trouble. I know he had to do this but in my heart it crushed me. She messaged me saying keep away from her man. he's still seeing me behind her back told me he loved me. I am so confused

He has told me I'm his soul mate. He scared to leave her because they have a child and he might lose his child , I have tried to break up with him but he doesn't want to lose me
Told me he loves me , we see each other once a month but he calls and messages me every day

Most Helpful Guy

• Suppose he left his girlfriend and said to you, "I want you and just you for the rest of my life!" Why should you believe him? If he has cheated on his girlfriend for two years, you know that you would never be able to trust him and you would never be able to have a satisfying long term relationship.

You can't have him and, even if you could, he's not worth having. How much more of your life do you want to devote to a lost cause? How many potentially really good boyfriends have you let pass by because you were chasing after a low-life miscreant? Don't you watch Lifetime TV? These things never end well for the other woman.

• I feel angry because I feel why should I let him go back to his normal life while I'm left hurt !! He chased me he comes and visits me ( 2 hr drive ) I have tried to leave he always gets me back I feel trapped I feel worthless

• He cannot get you back unless you cooperate. You are focusing on his behavior as the cause of your misery but you put yourself in this position and you keep yourself in this position. Why should you let his go back to his normal life? Because you moving on from this relationship is the only way that you will ever have a normal life.

What Guys Said 3

• oh god, u shouldn't do this... if he has a girlfriend best option would b 2 leave him anyway... he's wrong as well, since he's not loyal 2 her.

• Easy to say leave but I love him to bits

• From my point Of view you both are wrong he should be loyal yo his girl and you shouldn't reply his message or interfare with their matters not even texting

• I'm confused too.

• Lol I am very

• Thank you
      :) maybe I should just have him around untill something better comes along !!

• That is always an option.

What Girls Said 3

• If he cheats on her, he will cheat on you. It doesn't matter what he tells you. Actions speak louder than words. If he truly loved you, he would not still be with her. This is exactly what my ex did to me. I was the one being cheated on. He told her that he only stayed with me because of the kids. He was telling us both the exact same things as far as everything else. We compared notes and she showed me the text messages. I kicked him to the curb, even when he got on his hands and knees to beg me to stay with him. She took him in. Now, he cheats on her. He admitted it to me and he has never stopped trying to be with me to this day (6 years later). I'm just not that gullible or stupid. She doesn't trust him at all. She has to follow him to make sure he isn't cheating. If he doesn't answer his phone, she will call and text over & over again. Then, she will go hunt him down. This is not the kind of life you want with a guy like that.

• now i m confused too.. but still.. you have to leave him.. i know it is hard.. and difficult.. but this is going nowhere.. you can b with him if you see a future with him.. which you dont.. it is always going to b tangled up.. and you are the one losing your time.. and everything..

• But why tell me all these things?

• maybe he likes you.. and want to keep you.. but still.. even if he does... he wants his child and wife more.. thats where it ends.. because.. at the end.. he choses his child.. you have to accept it now... or you will reget this for the rest of your life.. better make hard decisions now.. soo you can have a better life.. and someone whose first priority is you..

• Yeah he does and I know he does so I try not to think about her as I do love him , maybe my love will die

• End things with him. If he is doing this to her what will make you any different, he will do the same to you! Don't be a side bitch. That isn't right and you are disrespecting yourself in a manner. No guy is worth that shit.