How to date in high school if your ugly and unpopular?

How do i find a girlfreind in hs. Im starting freshman year in like 2 months and i wanna be prepared for it. Any tips?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Develop interests beyond girls. Can you play guitar bass or drums? Do you have art talent? Can you take Advanced Placement courses for university credit?
    2. See if you can graduate high school early. (Although if Middle School was a cesspit for you, high school actually is a tad better, believe it or not.)
    3. Look into part time work. Money for dates is always a good thing.
    4. Try the internet. The girl at some other school might be better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just be a kind guy. There are girls out there who consider themselves ugly and unpopular as well so you can be ugly and unpopular together. Wow that sounds mean... Just try to be open minded. Do what you like and maybe you'll meet a girl who shares your interests and you'll Hut it off. There is someone out there for everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is always someone who finds another person attractive, even for the strangest reasons. So you may not be ugly in someone else's eyes. You should start by opening your options (joining clubs) or becoming more social. You should practise your social skills and always avoid awkward silences. Compliment the girl, take it slow and don't be untrustworthy or sneeky

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Stop being ugly. How do you expect to drag a girl in your life if you don't want to fix yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, Tbh dude, If you are ugly AND unpopular, There probably isn't much you can do? They are like the two only things that matter in high school :/.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't if you're both ugly AND unpopular. You have to fix one of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugly is just a term beo and trust me i have seen many ugly guys with hot chicks its not about the looks its about the game ;) you need to improve your game

0|0
    0|0
    • tell me how oh wise one

• you have ro figure that out by yourself but know this ugliness is not a barrier

• Thank you

• since you'll be starting at a new school, talk to as many people as possible, try nd be popular

0|0
    0|0