Can chemistry come later?

If two people (male and female) are very compatible, and like each other very much, can chemistry be created between them later on? For example, He starts to have feelings for her. Can he create a spark within her to get to notice?

Most Helpful Girl

• It certainly can.
    I turned my boyfriend down when he asked me out. I felt nothing romantic towards him at that time. We continued hanging out platonically, and sure enough a few months later I realized that I did care for him. Whether that was as a result of feelings that developed for him, or it just took me that long to acknowledge them, I'm not sure.

What Girls Said 2

• Love and affection usually spring from proximity and time together. So, it's possible but I wouldn't count on it.

• for me if i don't start feeling a connection of some kind after the second date/there is no third date

What Guys Said 2

• If it is not there at the start it will be difficult but I am sure it could happen

• if they start havin feelings towards each other... sure it'll happen ;)