Guys, how would you feel if a girl you've been seeing still goes onto her online dating profile, but you are not official yet?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, when I'm interested in a girl I don't bother with any Tinder-related activities (yes, I'm on Tinder and I like it). I just don't feel the need to, because there is a lovely girl I already have a personal connection with and feel attracted to. I won't bother when the girl still has a profile somewhere, but when she's looking to other profiles and chatting with men on datingsites that's a turn off for me. It basically means she's not interested in me so much because she still feels the need to flirt with other men.

What Guys Said 9

• Well the only way to know she is on it is if you are on the dating site yourself.

However if I got curious and saw it would just mean I expect her to be dating other men. I know girls use the site for a variety of reasons. One girl at my job is using it to meet rich men and get free stuff.

In the end knowing this I just wouldn't invest a lot of energy on her is all. May not contact her as much, etc.

• A bit upset, it implies that she is looking for someone she feels is better then me. Like she is keeping me in her back pocket incase she can't find someone else. It would be incredibly disrespectful and be fairly damaging to any trust I may have in her.

• She is keeping her options open. I can't really stop her if we are not official. It still gives her some freedom to see what else is out their.

• I would ask her to deactiavate it or call it a day

• If you're not official, it wouldn't bother me. Once the deal's done, though, if it happened, that would probably bother me. But some people use dating sites to make friends. I'd at least give her a chance to explain. I don't jump to conclusions.

• I wouldn't like it but I could understand if we weren't official yet but also maybe she is looking for better and I'm just there for the moment

• That's a clear sign that she's not satisfied and is looking for other options. I will do the same and move on

• i would do it right back to her to see if it bothers her. if it does, then we could both mutally agree to delete our profiles together. if not, we won't date and stay fuuk buddies

• Your only friends ATM