Girls, do women like this exist?

Are there women out there that like to cook with their guy and travel and go to art galleries and museums and just hangout and watch indie films?

20

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• What you are looking for is a girl who enjoys culture. Actually one of my favourite first dates was lunch and a trip to an art gallery. You can gain incredible insight into a person's personality by the way the interrupt a work of art. So just keep looking because we are definitely out there.

• Yes, I'm sure there are some women out there who enjoy doing those things.

• Yeah... hello... we're out there and we're trying to communicate.

• I'm receiving you loud and clear

• @Asker

Thanks for picking up the signal. We send our greetings - your sincerely

- from women who love to cook with their guys, tavel, visit art galleries and watch indie films.

• Cool. Now I just need to find one of you guys in real life

• If there are men like that, there are also women like that. Men and women are not as inherently different as we have been led to believe.

• No, these things are entirely alien to women. We neither enjoy neither food, nor travel nor art. These are entirely male traits that no woman will ever possess.

• Sure, I'm one of them. (Though I'm not really allowed to cook anymore) :/

• I'm pretty sure it's harder to find guys who like that, just think about it, there are way more girls in art school.

• Yeah, unfortunately I live in the urban south and I'm not artistic at all. Software engineer here

• Yeah I'm not very creative, but I enjoy looking at art and going to galleries and museums. I have a small collection of original art myself as well

• That's still awesome, whether you can make stuff or not it's good to have in your life.

• Yes, and my boyfriend always makes fun of me because when we travel I'd rather spend hours in every museum than going shopping or to discos. When I ask him to go to the cinema he would probably say "Aren't we going to see another of those polish film, are we?" but I don't care, I like what I like :P

• Museums and polish indie films > shopping and disco

• I wish I had a guy who would do that with me... but I haven't found one that would like to do thoes things XD I would love to do all that stuff! Except he would have to teach me how to cook :P I haven't gotten much practice!

• That surprises me that you haven't found a guy that would do this for you... you are very gorgeous. Also cooking isn't that hard once you get the hang of it

• I'm sure they're guys out there that would jump at an opportunity like yours. Me. Being one of them lol

• i'm here i like all those stuff
    i just want to spend a precious time with the man i'm in love with , make him comfortable with me and share love with him by the simplest behaviors making memories ughhh why you did write this questions i'm starting to miss him like hell just now.
    you know love is not just words and bed ,,, sharing activities , memories is really incredible

• I love all that stuff.

• yes, present, :) the cooking part and the travel part I like most, but what about not only going to art galleries, but making some art by yourself :)

• Who wouldn't like that? ;p

• U know I'm right here...

• Yeah, But they're usually ugly like me.

• I doubt you're ugly

• Ugh. You haven't seen me. You'd regret saying that if you did.

• Usually the girls who think they're super ugly are usually not bad looking at all...

• I expect a man to cook for me :)

• I'll make you lasagna and homemade cheesecake lol

• Yes lol. All girls are different and most females would do this.

• Lol you just described me... So yes 😛😄

• No there's none out there, not a single one among all 7 billion plus people on the planet.