Why on the Internet does everyone claim to "hate black girls" but in real life no one cares?

On the Internet I'm constantly hearing "black girls are gross" and "ew I would never date a black girl". Black men on the Internet will say this completely out of the blue, white men on the Internet will say this usually only if they're asked.
but I've never met anyone who has this feeling in real life. I (not purposely) dated exclusively white guys for my first three years of high school. I've been asked out by countless hispanics. I've dated one black guy and been hit on by infinitely many more.
Admittedly I'm not your average black girl. I live in the hills, have a 4.5 gpa, and have soft, girly features with long (real) hair and a thin frame. But still if, as the Internet claims, all guys are disgusted by black girls, why have I never experienced this hatred?

• Yes I would date a pretty black girl with a sweet (non-ghetto) personality
  • No I wouldn't date a black girl

Most Helpful Guy

• it must be other websites like reddit and youtube where the comments get real real fast lol. I hardly see that on GaG so I can't really say I've experienced what you have.

What Guys Said 12

• It seems you need to review and consider the websites you visit. I hardly run into such. Black girls rock. So do white girls. And Asian. And Indian. And mixed.

• It's not hate or disgust or racism. It's a matter of taste. I personally don't like women who are "too white" or look palid, and I also don't like black girls, the exact same way I don't like girls with short hair or blondes. Hispanic girls and anything in between are more of my thing.

I still get along pretty well with blondes and black girls, it's just that I don't find them sexually appealing. It has nothing to do with "hating" or despising anyone though.

• The only black girls that guys find "disgusting" are the fat, angry, vile ones who are constantly fighting with everyone around and demanding their way. Someone like that would be considered disgusting regardless of her race, though.

You seem like you're trying to prove that the stereotypes shouldn't exist. The thing is, though, everyone deals with stereotypes. White guys face stereotypes all the time, most of them readily purveyed by black girls.

Black girls say that white guys have no "swag," that we're not athletic, that we have small dicks, that we're not masculine, etc., etc. I see black girls decrying their stereotypes, but yet they're the first ones to push those things at white guys. That's part of the reason white guys stay away from black girls. Who wants to be with someone who stereotypes and looks down on you?

• It might just be because I'm from a rural region of the UK, but I've never really understood racism in dating. There are surely men and women of every race who are attractive? I certainly find women from many different races attractive (though sometimes in different ways). The only problem I can see (providing the basic chemestry of the relationship works, which is more an individual thing than racial) is if perhapse their family is from a different culture or has certain religious views.

• I'm in the same boat. I wasn't aware that there was a problem with black women. Is it universal or just in The States?

• I've only come across women who won't date men of certain races in the UK and Europe (rather than the otherway around).
      Perhaps the American dating scene is more male driven? Or perhaps it's one of those things the victims percieve but the agressors do not.

• Race means absolutely nothing to me. You like who you like. It's as simple as that.

• how the hell do you get a 4.5 GPA?

• I don't find them that attractive so it's personal preferance

• Hey I like ghetto pretty black girls. Where's option C?

• I agree, most black women don't realize it's the cultural differences that detour most white guys.

• I think that's why I usually date white guys. Having grown up in a white neighborhood, gone to predominantly white private schools, etc. I'm more culturally similar to them than the average American black guy or girl for that matter

• It would have to be a really special black girl I think

• I don't hate black people. Who said I did?

• You're the exception to the rule, then. The reality is that most white guys and black girls do not want to date each other. Black girls aren't generally attracted to white guys and white guys aren't generally attracted to black girls. Chris Rock had a pretty funny bit about this very thing. No one is going to walk around wearing a sandwich board advertising this, but it's the truth.

• The hurtful thing is that people take "most" and call it all. I am obviously living proof that a black girl can be attractive to and actually go out with (cute!) white guys, but people still want to tell me to my face "oh ya but white guys don't like black girls". :S it's a constant struggle lol

• When you're "'not wanted", you have literally everywhere else to go lol. According to the Internet, black girls aren't wanted anywhere

• I understand the feeling of not being wanted because, frankly, most guys in general aren't exactly highly sought after. But don't underestimate the amount of rejection and negativity white guys encounter on a regular basis.

Let's face it, most of us aren't the suave movie stars most black girls think of when they express interest in dating white guys. Most black girls aren't interested in dating average white guys, nor are most girls of any race over the moon at the prospect of being with an average white guy. Women really want the top 15% or so of white guys, so most of us aren't "most sought after" among women or anything remotely like that. We're just dudes who are trying to find women with whom we're somewhat compatible who like us back. For most us, women aren't beating down our proverbial doors.

There is no magical halo that blesses the lives of most white guys. We have more struggles in dating that you probably imagine.

What Girls Said 7

• OK I'm a girl but if I were a guy I'd date black girls. There are hot black girls out there... hot damn...

• I think because black people themselves feed the stereotypes of others by bashing and affirming the stereotypes of others: "Admittedly I'm not your average black girl. I live in the hills, have a 4.5 GPA, and have soft, girly features with long (real) hair and a thin frame." "a pretty black girl with a sweet (non-ghetto) personality" There is no average black girl. Everyone is their own individual being, and saying stuff like this is only feeding the stereotypes. Even though I understand that wasn't your true intentions when you posted this, words have power intentional or unintentional.

• Bitch so obviously what your implying is that the "average black girl" is ghetto, loud, lives in the hood, wears weave and does have a high gpa such as your? I prezome you've met every black female that walks this earth and you took a poll on what's average and on what is deem as not so average? You claim to have a 4.5 gpa and yet there is still so much stupidity in your question. I don't know what world you live in that made you think it was okay to openly disrespect your own race like that. You need to be defending all of us instead of just yourself. All black girls are not like that and if that's what you truly believe then you are just like the rest of this world stereotyping the black girl and damning us all to hell because the only thing that they are going to see when they look at you is that you are another black girl. That's it. Nothing else, to the world we are all the same and the only people that are going to change that preference is us and we aren't going that by degrading each other the only way we're going to be able to change that is by sticking together. You need to be praising your fellow black girls and up lifting us not adding to the list of sterotypes and hatred for us.

• 'Admittedly I'm not your average black girl. I live in the hills, have a 4.5 gpa, and have soft, girly features with long (real) hair and a thin frame'

*facepalm*

• Facepalm because?

• You're basically perpetuating the stereotypes that black girls are subjected to, by saying you're not the 'average' black girl. You're saying it's uncommon for a black girl to be intelligent, have long hair, feminine features etc.

You just seem very aware of why black women are disliked on the internet, that's all.

• It is uncommon. That's just a fact. Most" does not mean "all" though. People should know that one girl does not represent an entire race. That's why its hurtful to see people say "black girls are ugly no guys want them" etc. Because I know that I'm conventionally attractive (not just "pretty for a black girl) and guys do want me lol

• This can't be serious question. You asked why doesn't the internet like black girls as if you see it as a problem and then continue to say your not the average black girl because you have long hair and a high GPA with a little frame. You just talked bad about black girls yourself.

• I never understood this either. :T

• Honestly, the internet tries to make you so insecure about yourself from every angle. I've also never been 'hated on' for being black in reality, I wasn't even aware of it until I started using Twitter and other things.
    I think this is because the internet brings people from all corners of the world including and the people who say horrible things are the racists being backed up by other racists.