Guys, do you want to date the girls you get trashed with?

so there's this guy that I'm really into but he's always going to get trashed with these two girls...not sure if I'm wasting my time with him if he likes them...the only thing they seem to have in common is drinking and that's all they talk about when they're together...just curious, thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so party people? They are all into the fun! The two girls are most likely just the girls he goes to when he wants to have a wee bit of fun but not a serious relationship. How can you when you most likely don't remember it half the time? So just simply put he just goes to the girls for a let loose kind of thing. so go for it missie!

What Guys Said 1

• I have always hung out with girls more than guys, and since I drink and joke around a lot I like girls that are like that. They're just dudes with t*ts really.

Just be cautious of the possibility of the drunken fling. When both are drunk and lonely, anything can happen. It would be in your best interest to make it a point to hang out with them on occasion and try to be friendly with them. You need them to like you to ensure that they won't disrespect you with your boyfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• remember all guys have different opinions and ways of thinking when it comes to date someone... but if you want to find out then see for yourself if he's making a romantic connection with the two of them or one of them...=)

• guys usually don't take the girls they party with very seriously because they have seen a side of them that is not serious girlfriend material. you not partying could be an advantage if he's looking for a good girl