Guys, what do I do my boyfriend wants to do this.. Is {his even for a gf?

My boyfriend wants to do the truffle butter... I googled it and it says he puts his sausage from her ass to her v***na... Is this what a boyfriend n girlfriend do.. Or one night stands or even friends with benefirs.. Help? .. I dunno what to say to him...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean you don't know what to say to him? If you don't want to do it then just tell him that you aren't willing to do that. Just like there is nothing wrong with him making a sexual request, there is also nothing wrong with you turning that request down.

What Guys Said 13

• If you are comfortable with anal sex and the idea of this, then go for it. Sex is a two way street, you both have to be comfortable with the ideas you are trying. I was with a woman that wanted some really strange and kinky things. I was comfortable so we tried and to my surprise, I enjoyed most of them. But to do anything just because you are afraid he will leave is a doomed relationship to start.

• you shouldn't do that because of the septic nature of the rectum, you don't want to get the bacteria from there into your vagina because it can cause infections.

• I advise ALL women against anal penetration with anything larger than a finger. It is unhealthy and damn uncomfortable. And NEVER allow a man to touch your anus and then your vagina without washing first. It can give you a raging bacterial infection.

And no, this is not what a girlfriend and boyfriend do. It is what a porn star and her co-star do.

• Never never go from anal to vaginal things without a compleate washing of everything many infections and bad things can happen. Now the other direction from pussy to ass is ok. However i am not going to tell you what to do with your body just know that it's not good to go from ass to vag. And I would say dont worry about if it's a boyfriend or one nighter thing. Do what you two are comfortable with and what turns you two on.

• Don't do it. Completely unhygienic and can you get you quite sick

• Maybe if wears the condom in your ass, then quickly peels it off before he sticks it in your pussy?

Either that or get an enema.

• It is best to avoid that.
    Do one or the other, not in the same session.

• um... Ok, look it's up to you if you want this but I insist that you work out the whole hygiene issues so that you don't end up getting some weird infection or something from that.

Ultimately it's about what you are comfortable trying out with him, but make sure there is proper preparation and voice your concerns with him. Be safe and have fun.

• You never go straight from anal to vaginal... it's too unsanitary

• ehm if you Google it better you ll see that its really Dangerous and you can get lots of infections from that, the ass contains lots of bacterias that the vagina can't deal with... so its not a good idea

• Simple solution: condom while in ass pull out take condom off then in vagina.

• Not a good idea

• Well. Make sure you make an Obgyn Appointment. You are going to have one hell of an infection. Yeast and bacterial. It won't go away without drugs. They get nasty.

I had a girl that wanted this. She had a yeast infection so we figured , what the hell... BIG MISTAKE, She loved the sex, don't get me wrong, but the infection was awful. Took 2 months to get rid of it.

Think twice before doing that