How do I approach this situation?

I recently went on a mission trip, but didn't really know anyone. But the first day when we all had to meet at the airport, I saw one of the girls going on the trip, and it was like love at first sight (like one of those TV scenes where angels sing and a bright light hovers over her) she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. After a day or two (out of the whole week we were there) we all became best friends (there were 10 of us). I was able to talk to her quite a few times, then when we went to the beach on our last day (out reward for the hard work) and I got to talk to her for a good while, and I realized that it I didn't just like her for her beauty but I think she has a beautiful personality as well. She is beyond nice, she's super sweet, she has an amazing voice, she's funny, the list could go on for ever bust most importantly, I feel like I just naturally connect with her. On the way to the airport (leaving where we went to) we all exchanged numbers and everything so we are basically a family (I'll get to why that's important). Everyone in the group already got together (I was there) and I got to spend time with everyone but most importantly HER. And I don't know what it was this time, but I can literally see us having a future together because of how well we get a long and everything. The rest of this question is right here⬇️ And thanks for reading this far :)
How do I approach this situation?
PS: the trip was 1 week long and we came back last Sunday, so I have only known her for 2 weeks

I posted this question on yahoo answers, and it only allowed the first half so I screenshotted the rest. I really prefer a girls answer on this one, but I'll take a guys too.

Girls answer: What do you think I should do? What should I do so it isn't too obvious that I like her? What would you like a guy to do if you think/know he likes you?

Guys answer: have you been in this situation? What did you do?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should go for it, if you don't, it sounds like you'll regret it, a lot, you could start by just texting or calling her and talking and ask her out after you talk more if you feel like she'll say no, I met this guy at camp and we got really close and he lives a couple states away but we started emailing, and then texting, we had feelings for each other but we knew it wouldn't work out, so now we help each other with each other's relationships and are still very close, worse case scenario this could happen, and you guys would still be close.

What Guys Said 1

• Whats a 'Mission Trip', You in the CIA or FBI or some shit? xD