Girls, is a visit to an art museum and a home cooked meal a good idea to take a girl on a date?

Is taking a girl to an art museum and making her a home cooked meal a good idea for a date? Reaction?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• The museum is debatable. It depends on the girl. I would be fine with it, but I would also be fine without it. I like both intellect and adventure. I'm pretty versatile. A home cooked meal prepared by the guy? ABSOLUTELY!!! Girls love when a guy cooks for her and we love when guys enjoy cooking WITH us. Good luck on your date!

What Girls Said 14

• Depends on the girl. If she likes art, then yeah, she'd probably like it but if she doesn't then the first date's ruined.

• I love art since I love anything that has to do with creativity and I love home cooked meals since my dad buys Chipotle every single day. But it mostly depends if she's the type of girl that enjoys art. Especially seeing art. Because I have a few friends that very much enjoy making art but do not enjoy going somewhere like a art museum where they are not doing physically any art. GOOD LUCK (:

• Sure, that sounds cute.

• I think that would be such a wonderful date! Any girl would be jealous of that. It's such a cute idea :)

• If you know she's into art, go for it!

• Depends on the girl tbh. If she's an artist, maybe. Personally, I would be bored out of my mind at an art museum.

• I'd rather just go on a picnic, and then watch a movie at home, but your idea is good too.

• Not all girls are into that, some might find it boring. Personall

• WOW ,,, for me this is amazing it would be a very precious date: just me and my man sharing a good moments and discus about a lot of things have a nice talk wwooooowww

• Just talk and watch the sunset in the park

• meal but not on 1st date

• That sounds like a great date. I would appreciate that.

• Yes. that would be a super cute date ^.^

• Yes that's so sweet. It's the thought that counts.

• Hell yes if my man can do that I'll be in heaven.
    (And yes he can cook)