How should I bring this up?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years now. This most recent year has been kinda hard for us; with the past year being our first year in college. We went to different colleges which ended up being 5 hours from each other. Since we have been home for summer break this girl from is school has been texting him like crazy. It hasn't just been this summer during spring break when he came to see me at school she was doing the same thing. During spring break I said something about it he told me that she was some girl that he was doing a big semester group project with her. So I was cool with it from what I seen it made since. But now it's really starting to get to me, every time I try to bring it up something else ends up happening.

My question are simple:
When should I bring it up?
How should I bring it up?
Should I be the crazy girl friend and just flip or keep calm?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should bring it up immediately the faster the better no time like the present and do it in a way that is calm meet him for coffee tell him beforehand so he doesn't feel weird about it if you suddenly spring it on him let him know that you trust him and that you feel like this girl could possibly be coming between you two and that it's not healthy for your relationship and you can expand that remember to remain calm throughout the entire conversation

What Guys Said 1

• Just keep your cool

• You need to be cautious though

• I am but I'm not that girl that creeps. like I trust him and he hasn't given me a reason not too but I feel like someone might be up to no good

What Girls Said 1

• Throw it up instead!