Do guys like taller girls?

I am 5'6 and a half, almost 5'7 and Im told a lot that Im tall. I am 14 almost 15, and I was wondering if guys liked taller girls considering Im on the tall side. Im really insecure about my height because at my middle school most guys went for shorter girls.. and most of the guys were my height or taller. (im gonna go to highschool tho this next school year). So do guys like or would they date taller girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like taller girls most guys like taller girls unless the girl is taller than the guy you shouldn't be insecure consider yourself lucky to be tall most girls don't even make it past 5'2" and they would kill to be taller and yes they would date tall girls I know I would

What Guys Said 2

• Height is so trivial for guys that it falls below toe nail polish in a ranked list of things that guys think about.

• Yep, especially as someone 5'4, I would date a taller girl.

What Girls Said 2

• You should become a model. You are like perfect height.

• yes they do.