If my boyfriend is being obnoxious, kind of a jerk, is it too dramatic to just walk out, leave?

I am thinking of my ex here, who I broke up with eventually. But I am thinking back to some moments we shared together, where I wish I would have just walked out, cause I felt very disrespected. He would say things in a subtle mean or manipulative way. For example, we were making out on his couch once, and I was straddling him. He moved his head and I didn't notice cause my eyes were closed, so I accidently lightly kissed his nose. He sternly looked at me, and said, Why did you do that? I laughed and said cause my eyes were closed! Not able to laugh it off, he looked at me again and glared, Why did you do that? I didn't answer him the 2nd time, but looked back at him blankly. I don't remember what happened next, I think we just got talking about something else. But I still was straddling him! The moron didn't deserve any girl straddling him, I think, if he doesn't know how to treat his lady.

I think this is rather Jekyl and Hyde behaviour, and quite weird. Knowing him, if I told him how I felt in the moment (e. g., I feel hurt when you do that. Or, I feel disrespected when you treat me that way), he would ignore it or evade it, making me feel even worse. I wish I would have just got up, put on my shoes, and walked out. And maybe said, I've had enough, I'm going home.

Most Helpful Guy

• why'd you want to walk away from a jerk?

nice guys are too boring... aren't they?

What Guys Said 1

• It's perfect to do that, leave them contemplating their own stupidity.

What Girls Said 1

• i think its fine.