I need advice for Okcupid?

I think I get 20-30 likes a day but 2-3 messages a day. Not from good guys mainly...

My profile is detailed, I know but its honest I guess. Could anyone give me advice from there okcupid experience?

I am in the NYC area by the way.

Thanks guys i just heard that attractive girls get 15 messages a day -,-

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore the Trollz everything else is fine

Try setting up another profile on a different site if this one doesn't suit your needs

• I might just do that actually, match can be interesting do you recommend anything?

• I've heard of that one and may try it ty

• Yea give it a go. It can't hurt

What Guys Said 5

• Try Spiritual Singles. Its a lot more heart-centered (less egocentric) on the whole, and allows you to see major aspects of astrological compatibility as well, if you are so inclined.

• There is a chance you went into too much detail. Being overly specific not only natrows your options down it can give the impression of being extremely picky and hard to please. Which may be deterring the kind of guys you want to contact you.

• not from good guys mainly? How do you know if they're good or not?

• She probs means ugly guys

• lol thats true! I mean like a creepy guy in a caferia lol

• Note to self... don't take pictures in any alley or cafeteria. :(

• lol I've only got like 9 likes so far and it's been weeks...

• :0 How is your profile? are you in shape? do you groom yourself?

• I'm certainly not fat but I'm not as muscular as I'd like to be. I'm trying to cut my hair and get better clothing. There are certain things I can improve I guess...

• always be your best and expect the best! <3 good luck ;D

• What do you mean they are not from good ideas.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd delete my account on OkCupid only ugly guys or reject type guys have profiles on there

• Wait let me create one and like your page.

• haha I had a same thought for the girls

• I used Tinder for awhile and POF but then after a bit I decided to just meet guys the old fashion way at bars

• I doubt you even find good guys on dating websites

• It's okay to reach out to the guy first

• Interesting. I've been on there for 2 years and have met a lot of guys.

• whats your profile like? Are you conventionally attractive?

• I got a lot better response from Match. com

• Hey thanks! Can you tell me about your experience? I'm 20 so i wasn't sure if i should take that route, and okcupid is popular with people in college i heard...

• I heard that too but I had a lot more response from match and the men were more stable. More mature. I had four or five guys a day on OK but none of them were any good.
      I got a lot initially on match but then its settled down to a few a day. BUT on Match there were a few a week that were decent prospects and seemed genuine. (Stable men, employed, only 2 married liars)
      I am 25.