Do guys mind body hair on girls?

If you're dating a girl and you notice that she has a bit of peach fuzz all over her body, would you be disgusted or anything? Have you ever been in this situation? For example: if the girl is pretty and she shaves legs, armpits and down there, but still she has arm hair, happy trail, and more hair on her body, would it be like a huge turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair is normal. I'd expect it anywhere and everywhere on her body. What's scary is when hair is SUPPOSED to be somewhere and its not. To me, THAT is scary...

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 3

• It shouldn't be a problem. Seems quite normal to me from what I have seen. Don't see any reason for you to be concerned.

• no turnoffs. I like this girl who sometimes have some short hairs at her armpit when she shaves wrong or some hairs between her brows. They dont bother me, but ofc she looks better when she pays attention haha

• YUUUUUCK AS FUUUUUUUUUCK.

What Girls Said 0