I think I accidentally rejected a amazing guy?

There was a guy who used to text me everyday and invite me to the movies or o walks and I would always say yes however one day I was at his flat and he said that he needed to tell me some thing I don't know why but I freaked and made an excuse to run away. I now regret that because since he hasn't talked to me much and no longer texts me, however when I'm at his flat talking to the other people there I always catch his eyes looking at me. What do I do? I really like him and miss talking to him so much, I also want to know what he was going to say before I left because it's been playing on my mind for weeks now

Most Helpful Girl

• Same thing happened to me. I just prayed and asked God what I should do. I never apologized but I waited. He continued to stare at me and I would stare back at times. He even still flirted with me a little. It sucks so bad to reject a really amzin guy. I know I'm like really really young but I know that he is the one and that God will work things out in his own time.

What Guys Said 4

• You approach him now and do things rights this time.

• Just talk to him about it.

• If he's still throwing glances your way, he wants to keep talking to you, but he wants you to initiate it. Just go over and talk to him.

• It's done, you messed up. As a guy, if a girl does things like this I will automatically move on from her. Sorrym

What Girls Said 4

• (A) are you from a European country, I don't know cus yah kept saying flat ☺. (B) just talk to him, text him, just try, maybe ask if there is anything wrong?

• Just go up to him and apologize

• Reach out to him and apologize

• Go over to him, and say that you're sorry you got frightened, and it's safe now for him to tell you. And that you should have trusted him. He was probably summoning the courage to share his biggest secret with you.