Guys, do you really like blondes more?

I just dyed my hair blonde and I get more attention as a blonde than with black hair or brown

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. You fucked up. If you'll notice on the polls here that question gets asked all the time. Right up there with dick and boob size questions and every poll overwhelmingly shows we prefer brunettes. Natural is what we want. Natural hair color natural tits and very little to no makeup

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually a natural blonde

• Show All
    • Yeah

• I guess where I live men love blondes

What Guys Said 20

• I personally dislike blonde hair on account that it seems so common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    BUT if a natural blonde dyes her hair brown, that usually looks hot hot hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I like dark hair more than I do blonde, not that there's anything bad about blonde hair, I just prefer brunette, black and red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is one of the biggest old wives tale. I know for me I like them all red blonds brunets black hair it don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally i do. But i'm pretty sure it's because natural blondes are rare in Turkey. If it's rare, it's valuable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I prefer brunettes with pale or tan skin

0|0
    0|0
  • My mother dyes her hair constantly blonde, she was a brunette. Now her hair looks grey before her time, as light blonde easily can be mistaken for white.

I have never found blonde hair attractive compared to brunette or red, I can't really explain why.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather have natural. And healthy looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't i like redheads

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that is true. I prefer brunettes. But I am dating a blonde at the moment. not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, nah nah nah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I generally prefer blonde girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • DOnt know about others but i do ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • EVERYONE HATES BLONDES

GOOD LUCK

0|0
    0|0
  • umm I don't know but blondes girls attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • HECK NO. Blondes almost always live up to the stereotype of being overly promiscuous, dumb as toast, narcissistic twats. (In my experience)

Brunettes are sexier, more down to earth, less twaty (I said less)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can go blonde but, it takes a truly beautiful wan to be a brunette or a redhead...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. i prefer brunettes. you should've left it the way it was.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm actually a natural blonde
      I dyed it black at one point