Would u date an over weight guy if u loved him and liked his personality?

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It mostly depends on the type of girl.

Me for example, I would. I actually have a crush on a guy that I met not too long ago that is overweight and I love his personality.

But I have had friends that I have asked "would you date an overweight guy even if he has a good personality?" and she said "no, i prefer fit guys."

0|1
    0|0
    • Okie thanks for answering :)

• Show All
    • I guess not. I weight between 100 and 125

• No not like paul blast, less very less weight than this

What Girls Said 8

• I've been attracted to men of a variety of different body types, including overweight guys, so yeah, I don't see why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, that's a deal breaker for me. I'm not too picky when it comes to looks, but that's a no no for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if it just a small belly fat 😞

• Lol, that would be okay if he was a great person, I'm talking about overweight here.

• Okie 😀😀

• Yes I currently do and we have a great connection. I think overweight men can be very sexy and he sees me as a person, he sees past how I look.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank u for answering :)

• Absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • I would because I have before. He made me very happy when we were together.

0|0
    0|0
  • ofcourse. If you love him you love him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeap if he has a good personality and can make me laugh, and if he's got a nice face (I have to find him at least mildly attractive). I'd try to encourage him to have a healthy diet and maybe offer to exercise with him or something. he doesn't have to be big and muscular but healthy would be best

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank u so much for answering :)

• Yeah, no problem (:

• Yes I would, overweight np, but not super obese.

0|0
    0|0
    • No not super just a bit over weight like some belly fat

• Show All
    • Thank u for answering :)

• No problem;)

What Guys Said 1