Guys, What's your idea of a perfect date?

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• i would take a girl to a peach farm, we would pick peaches then we would have a picnic under a peach tree

• There's this non-for-profit, humanely run wildlife zoo that's not too far from me. I would like to go to some place like that, and see animals and nature together. We could just walk and talk, enjoy each other's company, and then go to a cool little cafe for a bite to eat and some tea.

• A fun filled day of going to the zoo, seeing a movie, pool or bowling, then to top it off with a nice dinner at an expensive restuarant.

• Nothing, because it will never happen in my life.

• Chill in the park. Go back to my place. Watch a movie. Get half way through and be balls deep inside her.

• the perfect date for me would be a can of night crawlers and some chicken liver a couple fishing poles a beautiful lake sitting under a shade tree talking getting to know each other and having fun catching fish and at the end of the day sit and watch the sun set together. and if i have to bait your hook the dates over lol!.

• Take girl to movie, dinner , make small talk

• Take a girl to an art gallery and and indie movie and then grab dinner at some low key local restaurant.

• Ice cream.

• Nice dinner with a view and maybe music and we get up and waltz a little and kiss

• me nd my girlfriend on my couch with Chinese food talkin for hours, while watchin a movie, then serious hot and steamy sex, followed by cuddling until we fall asleep in my bed. that would be the best

• nice dinner, wine, a walk, possibly sex (if the timing is right and we know each other)

• A girl of my choice.

• Good, fun conversation and then great sex to consummate the end of the date.

• silent beach and a candlelight dinner with my girl damn thats Romantic

• A perfect date will be with a girl that looks like you.

• Age: 36

• Well not for me obviously, but for a guy your age the perfect date will be with a sweet cute girl like you. The place doesn't really matter as long as you are with someone especial

• Something we can hold onto forever. Maybe writing a song together.