Girls, What would you do if you found out that a guy you knew was looking at your fb or twitter?

Maybe, he casually said something that would make you think, "How would he know that?"
What if he confessed and tells you that he did not mean to, he was just bored and likes you.
I guess I am revealing another stupid thing that I do... I sometime's get bored and creep on people's twitter-especially girls that I was or am interested in if the profile is public. I am worried of being found out but at the same time, I don't think it is right. I've decided to post anonymous, I hope that does not decrease the answers.

• It's ok but you should've been up front about it
    90% (18)
  • No, it is not ok but I'll give you another chance
    0% (0)
  • Stay away from me!
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, every girl has check out some guy's Facebook page at one point or another. I think that if you are just starting to date someone new, for your own safety, it is essential that you check out someone's Facebook page.

What Girls Said 5

• Literally every girl I know, has stalked their crush on fb or twitter. There is nothing wrong with it, you're curious, and social media is a big way to see what they are like. It isn't a big deal, and there is nothing wrong with it.

• I don't care. So he was creeping a little bit... not a big deal. I had one guy tell me that he read all of my answers on another site... bahahaha.

• Almost every girl has done that to their crush. Obviously if the girl is not interested then she'll find you creepy.

• Uh what? Those are made to be looked at..

• I've done the same thing and have had the same thing done to me. If I like the guy and he doesn't make it weird, then I'll be okay with it. Most times I keep my light cyber stalking underwraps and don't allude to me doing it. But it's important to note that it shouldn't be random people or people who you haven't established that kind of relationship or potential relationship with.