What Are Your Favorite Dating Apps?

What are your favorite dating apps? I prefer ones with more girls. Which ones have worked for you? Have you had any success in actually meeting "friends"?
What Are Your Favorite Dating Apps?

Most Helpful Girl

• Much like @rgb008 I had a tinder account, similar amount of matches, so approx. 1500... Out of that I talk to maybe like 10 on a regular basis, 3 of whom I now consider great buds. We are friends because I never let anything sexual transpire, and oddly enough, I think they respect/like me enough as a friend to want to keep it like that as well
    You gotta swipe left a great amount of times, but guaranteed you'll find someone chill

What Guys Said 5

• For getting dates OkCupid worked well for me. Those sites or apps are not great for making friends

• i don't use any

• Do not use any.

• Dont use any :/

• why do you prefer ones with more girls? are u lez?

What Girls Said 2

• I made a Tinder account, but it sucked real bad and I was scared of it so I deleted it. o_o That's the most experience I've had w/ dating apps.

• Yeah the best one I used is meet me, I only use it to talk to other girls when I get bored.

• Dating apps don't work.
    Well they do, if you're looking for shallow assholes lol. Or a hookup.

• Pretty much. Thankyou.

• I had a tinder a little over a year ago.
      I had 1400 matches.
      Talked to a good majority of them.
      All either wanted sex or were rude or boring.
      Went on a date with 1.
      He turned out to be the biggest ass hole out of all of them.
      Deleted tinder forever.
      Out of 1400 guys I got nothing out of it. Just a lot of insults and disgusting messages.

• That's why I usually find girls to talk too. There not so thirsty, ha.