Young Girls, how would you feel if a random guy approached you?

Say that you're hanging out by yourself or with friends, and a guy around your age (teens) who was good looking approached you wanting to get your number. Would you give him a chance, or just outright reject him?

Be honest

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to say I would take the number, but being my age, dating is kind of boring. We can't drive our own cars to where we want nor have a steady stream of cash to shower our boos with gifts.

I'd accept it, but tell the boy I'm very busy (yes I am, I do 5 ex curriculars and have a 4.3 gpa), so if he doesn't receive a call from me then don't feel sad. I would compliment him in any way I can.

If the guy was a REAL hottie, seemed intelligent and wasn't too far way from my neighborhood, then I would call back and consider a relationship. :) tho, most girls early teens wouldn't know what to do, so age is key here when you say teens.

What Girls Said 8

• It would depend on how he approached me. I would definitely give him my number if he was like..."hey, i think you're really cute/pretty, could i maybe get your number? i would love to get to know you." Make sure to be forward, but not in a bad way. It's not weird, because most guys at my school are not that cute, so it would be cool if a guy my age that I didn't know wanted my number. I don't see why someone would just reject him unless he's a jerk, of course.

• I'd love that, and definitely give him a chance. As long as we talked first and he didn't seem to have bad intentions, why not.

• I would get to know him first, and then decide. Because I don't want to just give away my number XD

• I would be friendly towards him but I look more for good personality rather than just looks

• Id make him sit down and talk with me first. Work for the number.

• I should've made that clearer. I didn't mean to straight up ask for a number, but actually talk to them first and after a while ask for the number.

• Oh then it would depend on the situation

• I'm ok with it as long as he's respectful about it.

• Talk to him and see where it leads.

• Probably reject because id be scared