Whats your views on Indian guys?

I just want to know there are lot of cute indian gagers here i would like to know are they nice? I have hears they smell curry and all my friends says thats stereotypes.. but i want our views gagers

0|1
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• As a indian i can say we dont smell like curry at least i dont and if you ever visit India specially kolkata Mumbai or Delhi you will see people are more westernized here and as for the stereotypes its a complete troll made by media... Do visit India am sure you will like it :)

0|3
    0|0
    • For your question @Asker My dad is indian and my Mom is American so you figure the rest

What Guys Said 9

• Most Indians guys I've encountered on the streets of London so far, were kind of weird. I'm afraid of them tbh. Thugs.

0|0
    2|2
  • They seem cool

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah they all smell like curry, drive taxis and work at 7-Eleven.
    (I am being purely sarcastic right now)

Seriously though, it's down to the individual. Don't think of people as what race they are.

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't know I do not know any.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Indian guys I know are good people.

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you think about them.
    Every person judge other in his/her way.
    I'm Indian :)

0|1
    0|0
  • we are all a bunch of tall, dark, handsome, macho men with a debonair personality

0|0
    0|0
  • What type of Indians are we talking

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I hope I'm one of the cute ones lol... those who message girls a lot are the lower lot uneducated ones, who live in villages generally. Since India has had a telecom boom every tom dick and harry has an internet connection. Also India has a large population, there are lot of these uneducated lower lot Indians who have no life and are desperate. And I never understood what white people mean by curry (what kind of Indian food have you guys been eating), I mean Indians definitely doesn't call their food curry and definitely not smell of it... and if they do I think it is a nice smell only.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• heaps of great indian gagers here. yeah theyre quite nice.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well 90% of Indian guys on GAG are creepy af. o_o
    I don't have experiences with them in real life.

1|0
    1|3
  • There are a lot of nice and great looking Indian guys for sure 😊 I don't know much about them since I haven't met one IRL. The ones I've encountered on Gag and on fb (because some just add you out of nowhere) were mostly creeps.

0|2
    0|0
  • They don't have a great reputation but I think brown guys are hot

0|1
    0|0
  • I have many Indian friends, there awesome:)

0|2
    0|0