Girls, if you wanted to, can you get a boyfriend anytime you feel like having one? Can guys do the same thing as well?

Let's assume you didn't care about anything, but a wanting to get a boyfriend. Let's say the world would end if you didn't couldn't find a boyfriend in a month. Could you get in a relationship easily even if it's total shit easily?

I'm just curious to know of dating dynamics for women and men. (=^_^=)

To make it sillier, let's assume a magical fairy would chop you if you couldn't get a boyfriend in a month, would you survive?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I wish! It's hard to find a guy who is even interested in being someone's boyfriend most guys around here just want casual sex. Then if you did find a guy who's open for a relationship you have to get to know him to make sure you're compatible and he isn't batshit crazy. I have been single for over a year no it's not easy and I'm not ugly either

What Girls Said 7

• Eh, no. Probably not. I haven't gotten a boyfriend or anything even remotely close to it in 18 years. So.. nope.

• I had a bet once on who could go on a date with the most boys within a month, I had 20 something numbers and went on a date with about 6 of them mostly due to only having a few days off.

Ended up dating one of the guys and we are still together 8 months later.
    Ps they knew it was a bet but most were just happy to get a date with me so no I didn't use them

• Lol nope. I've asked so many guys out and only one has said yes. I'm very bad at getting a boyfriend.

• Maybe. 😊 I haven't tried asking first so maybe if I ask the guy I'm seeing now if he wants to be my boyfriend he would agree. So maybe? 😂

• Um I can't lol. And no

• Yes. Anyone can do anything that they want to do... it works both ways

• Well.. its not easy for us to be in a relationship very quickly it's not possible because we girls at first play-hard-to-get-the-game then we girls (not all of them) show some attitude then we have to observe the guy , his behaviour, the way how much he respect us and lots more... so the main point is its hard for a girl to get a boyfriend whenever they want to. it's just my opinion I don't know about the other girls.