Guys, could you get a girlfriend if your life depended on it in a moth time period?

Let's assume a magical pig from dimension would chop you up if you didn't get a girlfriend in a month? Would you survive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Meaning I have only one month to live? right?

Anyways my answer would be no, never. No matter what happens, I want to single till I live, that's an objective of my life so even it chops me it's okay. I would be happy to die single and my objective would be acheived.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course you could, you'd just have to drop your standards ;)

0|2
    0|0
  • I imagine so, you could start goin up to random people askin them, and if you're charming enough you'd probably find someone eventually before too long.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. If I had the time I could spit game at the mall every fucking day. I could spend all night on OKcupid.

Shit, I bet that the fat bitch I friendzoned would be all over my dick if I texted her right now.

But I think I'd prefer death.

0|1
    0|0
  • A month is a long time

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but she wouldn't be terribly pretty; and as soon as that magical pig was safely over the horizon she'd be for the cough of the silencer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I'd be sausage in a month. I'd try hard not to, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Am I able to explain my situation or let on that time is short?

0|1
    0|0
  • Me? I could for sure. I believe I'm attractive enough to get one in a month.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably but most likely not with the girl I like :/

0|1
    0|0
  • Easy... might not be prime realestate though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could get a fatty since they're usually desperate for a boyfriend.

0|1
    0|0