Why do I keep dreaming about this guy?

I keep dreaming about this one guy I went on a date with 3 months ago. Things didn't end that well between us because we seemed to have a disagreement. I was quite attracted to him and he felt the same way about me.

I've frequently dreamt about the guy since then. I had a dream last night too. I dreamt that my friends were talking about him and that I started arguing with them, trying to defend the guy for some reason. Then when I turned around I saw that the guy was there with his friend and heard me defending him. I was yelling to get his attention. He then disappeared again with his friend.

Why do I keep dreaming about this guy even though we only went on one date?

What Guys Said 1

• I think you're in luuuuuveeee

• After just one date lol? 😄

• yes but you also don't dream about someone after one date.

What Girls Said 1

• you like him.. is there any way to see him again?

• No there isn't. He kinda started me ignoring me after an argument that we both had..

• ok.. then i m sorry to say.. but dont think about him.. move on.. you will stop dreaming about him when you start dating someone else..