Girls, Should I punish her for replying 24 hours latter?

I need her to understand I'm not her puppet. Nearly year knowing her

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Punish her! ... What the hell are you thinking of.. Have you for one moment thought of the possibility that there may be a very genuine reason why she is late in replying.

And just to make things entirely clear, neither is she your "puppet" ... You neither own or control her.

What Girls Said 5

• try having a good friend tell you he'll call u back then doesn't for over a week.

people can be bitchy like that. u dont need to punish them, but just dont keep chasing after them. say nothing until she replies. when she does, hopefully she'll apologise for her delayed response. if she doesn't then nicely ask why it took so long.

• I'm sorry, punish? Unless you're referring to a dog, you have the wrong approach. Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. Don't try to punish her. It's manipulative and abusive.

• Talk to her. Maybe she was busy with work.

Better to talk to her and know the actual reason than making assumptions and jumping into conclusion.

• What the actual fuck

• Yeah beat her. It's the only way she'll learn