So I wait until Ramadan is over?

So I wait until Ramadan is over to end it with the guy that in dating? I feel like he's playing me and making me look like a fool. And things hit the fan at the wrong time because he's in the middle of Ramadan. One of his female friend's (who I think like him) was posted some tweet on Twitter saying things like "Muhammad is ALWAYS on dates" this was a couple days before Ramadan and a day he was suppose to come see me but said he was busy and caught up but in actuality he was on a date. We rarely go out on dates and I feel like that's just a slap in my face and it's really eating me up and I want to say something... what should I do?

A text him saying "we need to talk in person"

He called me right after and asked "what happened" I told him "I'll rather speak in person" and he told me he's not going to be able to see me until 2weeks and how he's trying to reframe from anything negative

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should you have to wait until Ramadan is over?

• I know this month is spiritual month for Muslim and I didn't want to be negative even though I have ever right to be upset

• He brought this upon himself, the consequences are his to deal with.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't fool yourself any longer when you really think it's better to end it then the sooner the better

• It doesn't really matter.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see why you should wait. If you're unhappy, what do you really owe him?

• I know, but since this is a spiritual month for them I didn't want to be negative that's the only reason why I said should I wait but the shit is eating me alive so I think I'm going to say something to him today

• Good idea.

• I guess u could wait... Even if i dont see the reasoning for it